- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
VAUDE MEN'S DROP ¾ PANTS Rain Trousers
59.95 € RRP €80.00
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 227835206
The MEN'S DROP ¾ PANTS by VAUDE are the perfect choice for bad weather. Thanks to their wind- and waterproof CEPLEX ACTIVE membrane, the overtrousers reliably protect you from wind and rain. A reinforced crotch panel offers increased durability, while STRETCH panels promise more freedom of movement.
• Athletic, breathable, wind- and waterproof ¾-length men’s cycling trousers
• Lightweight and packable
• Wind- and waterproof thanks to CEPLEX ACTIVE 2.5-layer membrane (waterproof rating approx. 10 000 mm)
• ECO FINISH repels water
• STRETCH panels for more freedom of movement
• Elasticated waistband with drawstring
• Articulated knees
• Reinforced 3-layer crotch panel
• Velcro for leg width adjustment
• Pack bag included
• Environmentally-friendly production through GREEN SHAPE
• REGULAR FIT
• Reflective design elements
• Main material: 100% polyamide
• Membrane: 100% polyurethane
In the box:
• 1 pair of VAUDE MEN’S DROP ¾ PANTS rain trousers
Highlights & Technologies:
A high-quality membrane – permanently waterproof, breathable and windproof. It has a waterproof rating of at least 10,000mm and is 100% PTFE free.
VAUDE products with ECO FINISH are water-resistant and yet produced in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFC is a group of chemicals used to make the outer fabric of some products waterproof.
The material’s high elasticity is achieved through a high percentage of elastane or through a special knitting / weaving technology. The elasticity of the material increases comfort, performance and freedom of movement.
VAUDE's quality seal for products that are produced in a particularly environmentally-friendly way. As there is no worldwide standard for the assessment of organic products, VAUDE has developed their own rating system for environmentally friendly outdoor products with strictest criteria. GREEN SHAPE labelled products are made from sustainable materials and with resource-conserving production methods. The criteria are not only strict but also continuously reviewed and involve the entire product lifecycle, ranging from development through to product care and recycling after use. The aim of this rating system is to minimize the environmental impact.
A figure-flattering fit.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 41356 010
- Leg length:
- Trouser features:
- Without seat pad, Without inner pants, Without straps