- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
– Short size: with approx. 5cm shorter legs! –
The MEN’S QIMSA SOFTSHELL PANTS II L/S by VAUDE are all-rounder softshell trousers for the whole year and have not been an insider tip for a long time. The comfortable cycling trousers with a windproof membrane and a water-repellent surface treatment score with a great fit, high durability and optimal comfort for all purposes.
• Warm soft shell trousers for men, with WINDPROOF 100 membrane
• Water-resistant ECO FINISH coating
• STRETCH panels for more flexibility
• Environmentally-friendly production through GREEN SHAPE
• Side seam zip for ventilation
• Velcro waistband adjusters
• High-cut back
• Two-layer crotch reinforcement
• Abrasion-resistant trimmings on inner leg and hem
• Two front pockets
• Articulated knees
• PET RECYCLING made from partially recycled materials
• Ankle zips for width adjustment
• GRÜNER KNOPF (“GREEN BUTTON”) certified
• REGULAR FIT
• Reflective design elements
• Main material: 90% polyester (of which 50% recycled), 10% elastane
• Membrane: 100% polyurethane
• Back side: 100% polyester (recycled)
• Reinforcements: 100% polyamide
In the box:
• 1 pair of VAUDE MEN'S QIMSA SOFTSHELL PANTS II S/S -short size-
Highlights & Technologies:
100% windproof thanks to an integrated membrane. The sandwich construction is adapted to the intended use of the garment and consists of a technical outer material and a warm lining. This technology is a great choice for cycling in cold and windy weather.
VAUDE products with ECO FINISH are water-resistant and yet produced in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFC is a group of chemicals used to make the outer fabric of products waterproof.
The material’s high elasticity is achieved through a high percentage of elastane or through a special knitting / weaving technology. This elasticity increases comfort and performance thanks to a high freedom of movement.
VAUDE's quality seal for products that are produced in a particularly environmentally-friendly way. As there is no worldwide standard for the assessment of organic products, VAUDE has developed their own rating system for environmentally friendly outdoor products with strictest criteria. GREEN SHAPE labelled products are made from sustainable materials and with resource saving production methods. The criteria are not only strict but also continuously reviewed and involve the entire product lifecycle, ranging from development through to product care and recycling after use. The aim of this rating system is to minimize the environmental impact.
GRÜNER KNOPF (“GREEN BUTTON”):
The German textile seal GRÜNER KNOPF (“Green Button”) identifies textiles that meet high social and environmental standards. 26 social and ecological criteria are considered for each product. The companies must prove their human rights, social and ecological responsibilities.
Depending on model and size, one recycled VAUDE bag is made of up to 12 PET bottles. The outer fabric of the models is 55% made from PET yarn and inside, 100 per cent of recycled materials are used. PET recycling helps reduce environmental pollution by 50% compared to new productions.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.
- Trouser features:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 42561 143 3400 short
- Leg length:
- Regular Fit