- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
VAUDE MEN'S YARAS 3in1 JACKET Cycling Jacket
269.95 € RRP €300.00
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 233822406
Colour neon yellow uni
The MEN'S YARAS 3in1 JACKET by VAUDE is a real all-rounder that can be used flexibly depending on the weather and your preferences. You can either wear the wind- and waterproof outer jacket or the liner jacket with PRIMALOFT BLACK INSULATION ECO alone, or combine both jackets by zipping in the liner jacket – for great protection from the elements.
• Versatile 3in1 men's cycling jacket
• Environmentally-friendly production through GREEN SHAPE
• Made with a high content of RECYCLED MATERIALS
• Outer jacket made of wind- and waterproof CEPLEX ACTIVE 2.5-layer material – waterproof rating approx. 10,000 mm
• ECO FINISH repels water
• Adjustable width, permanently attached hood
• Water-resistant two-way front zip with chin guard
• Articulated sleeves
• Two front pockets with water-resistant zipper
• Drop tail
• Close-fitting, partially elastic cuffs
• Ventilation gusset
• Liner jacket with PRIMALOFT BLACK INSULATION ECO on chest and shoulders
• Elastic stretch panels
• Stand-up collar
• Full-length front zip with chin guard and underflap
• Two zipped front pockets
• Drop tail
• Elastic cuffs and bottom hem
• Zip-in liner jacket
• Reflective design elements
• Outer fabric of outer jacket: 100% polyester
• Membrane of outer jacket: 100% polyurethane
• Outer fabric of liner jacket: 100% polyester
• Inserts of inner jacket: 89 % polyester, 11 % elastane
• Lining of liner jacket: 100% polyamide
• Insulation of liner jacket: 100% polyester (recycled)
• Waterproof rating: approx. 10,000 mm
In the box:
• 1 VAUDE MEN’S YARAS 3in1 JACKET cycling jacket
Highlights & Technologies:
VAUDE uses recycled materials, e.g. from PET bottles, to produce this product. In this way, VAUDE saves up to 50% energy while reducing CO2 emissions and saving fossil raw materials.
A high-quality membrane – permanently waterproof, breathable and windproof. It has a waterproof rating of at least 10 000mm and is 100% PTFE free.
VAUDE products with ECO FINISH are water-resistant and yet produced in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFC is a group of chemicals used to make the outer fabric of a product waterproof.
PRIMALOFT BLACK INSULATION ECO:
This insulation offers warmth, soft comfort, compressibility and fill power. The PRIMALOFT insulation experts have combined 60% of recycled materials with advanced fibre technology to create an environmentally-friendly high-performance insulation providing immediate warmth without being bulky.
VAUDE's quality seal for products that are produced in a particularly environmentally-friendly way. As there is no worldwide standard for the assessment of organic products, VAUDE has developed their own rating system for environmentally friendly outdoor products with strictest criteria. GREEN SHAPE labelled products are made from sustainable materials and with resource saving production methods. The criteria are not only strict but also continuously reviewed and involve the entire product lifecycle, ranging from development through to product care and recycling after use. The aim of this rating system is to minimize the environmental impact.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.