- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
VAUDE MTB KURO MTB/Gravel Shoes
from 89.95 € RRP €160.00
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 231854301
The MTB KURO cycling shoes by VAUDE are just the right choice for all mountain and gravel bikers who don’t want to make any compromises. Equipped with the stiff VAUDE MTB SOHLE, V-FLOW INDEX 8 sole stability, nylon reinforcement and wide rubber tread blocks, the MTB KURO MTB/Gravel shoes offer you excellent stiffness for maximum power transfer.
• Stylish cycling shoes for MTB and Gravel
• Upper made of TERRACARE certified leather with hydrophobic Cordura mesh inserts
• Breathable lining made of recycled polyester
• Asymmetric lacing
• Removable, anatomic insole
• Stiff VAUDE MTB SOLE with V-FLOW INDEX 8 sole stability, nylon reinforcement and wide rubber tread blocks for best traction and grip
• Ventilation holes in the forefoot area
• Toe box and heel cap made from robust and recyclable TPU for best protection and optimal support
• PFC free
• Outer fabric: Terracare leather/Cordura
• Lining & insole: polyester (100% recycled)
• Outsole: Vaude MTB sole
• Weight: approx. 375 g (single shoe size 42)
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
In the box:
• 1 pair of VAUDE MTB KURO MTB/Gravel shoes
Highlights & Technologies:
V-FLOW INDEX 8:
Different activities and terrains place different requirement on the sole in terms of its strength. V-Flow combines the shoes' cuff materials, fit and stability and provides an overview based on the V-Flow index to help you find out your personal preferences regarding intended use and comfort. The V-FLOW INDEX 8 offers a perfect fit and a stiff sole for efficient power transfer. Thus, it is perfect for asphalt roads and paths, flowing forest and field paths, firm natural soil or hardened gravel roads.
VAUDE MTB SOHLE:
Elongated, large tread blocks offer perfect grip and traction on pedals and ground. Wide gaps between the tread blocks prevent dirt from getting stuck. A full-length nylon reinforcement ensures very good power transfer to the pedal.
A leather that has been sustainably produced in Germany in accordance with high social and environmental standards. Thanks to a conscious use of resources (e.g. water, chemicals, energy), it also contains only an extremely low level of harmful substances.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 20541 286
- Shoe features: