- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
VAUDE PROOF 22 Backpack
139.95 € RRP €170.00
Price incl. VAT plus €20.45 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 232069801
Are you looking for a technical backpack with look that’s suitable for everyday life? Then the PROOF 22 backpack by VAUDE is just right for you. The outer fabric comes with a waterproof coating, together with the welded seams and a roll-top closure, the bike backpack provides ideal protection from the elements. A separate laptop compartment carries notebooks and laptops up to 13.3”.
• Climate-neutral bike backpack that can be used for various activities
• High performance and discreet look
• Waterproof coating and welded seams
• Perfectly ventilated thanks to VENT ACTIVE HIKE back system
• Made in Germany and produced in an environmentally-friendly way
• Waterproof roll closure
• Main compartment with organiser
• Laptop compartment – for notebooks and laptops up to 13.3”
• Zip front pocket
• Detachable top compression strap
• Additional luggage strap inside to fix other items on the outside
• Helmet holder with additional packing option
• ERGOSHAPE shoulder straps
• With GREEN SHAPE and GREEN BUTTON labels
• Reflective design elements
• Outer fabric: 100% polyamide (of which 64% recycled)
• Coating: 100% polyurethane 400D coated with partially recycled TPU
• Outside: 100% polyester (recycled) 600D/PU coating
• Lining: 100% polyester (recycled) 75 D, coated with recycled polyurethane
• Laptop sleeve 13.3”: up to 33cm (width) x 23cm (depth) x 2.5 cm (height)
• Dimensions: approx. 48 x 33 x 21 cm
• Volume: approx. 22 l
• Weight: approx. 1020 g
• Max. load: approx. 3-8 kg
VENT ACTIVE HIKE:
The VENT ACTIVE HIKE back system ensures stability and freedom of movement on day tours with light to moderate load. An ergonomic back plate (EMP) ensures even load distribution and load stability. Ventilation is provided through ventilation channels inside the padding.
EMP BIKE back plate:
EMP (Ergonomic Movement Panel) is a light, ergonomic back plate. It gives your backpack stability and distributes the load evenly. At the same time, the plate allows freedom of movement (e.g. rotational movements in the upper part) so that you can react quickly in demanding terrain.
ERGOSHAPE shoulder straps are ergonomically shaped to improve your freedom of movement. The straps are wider at the top of the shoulders for increased comfort. They are particularly narrow at the shoulder joints to restrict your natural freedom of movement as little as possible.
For this product, VAUDE uses some robust, lightweight and fast-drying polyamide yarn. This is produced in an upcycling process from used nylon materials, including fishing nets – certified according to the Global Recycling Standard. The ECONYL regeneration system makes the oceans cleaner and saves valuable resources.
This product is climate neutral:
This product is produced in a climate-neutral way: The emissions from materials, manufacturing process and shipping were systematically reduced and completely compensated for through the independent organisation “my climate”.
VAUDE's quality seal for products that are produced in a particularly environmentally-friendly way. As there is no worldwide standard for the assessment of organic products, VAUDE has developed their own rating system for environmentally friendly outdoor products with strictest criteria. GREEN SHAPE labelled products are made from sustainable materials and with resource saving production methods. The criteria are not only strict but also continuously reviewed and involve the entire product lifecycle, ranging from development through to product care and recycling after use. The aim of this rating system is to minimize the environmental impact.
GREEN BUTTON (“GRÜNER KNOPF”):
The German textile seal “Grüner Knopf” (Green Button) identifies textiles that meet high social and environmental standards. 26 social and ecological criteria are considered for each product. The companies must prove their human rights, social and ecological responsibilities.
The reflective elements attached to the pack as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 15918 010
- Backpack features:
- Helmet loop, Laptopfach