- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The TOOL saddle bag by VAUDE provides enough storage space for all your tours. Whether for tools, a first aid kit or energy bars – this bag can carry practically all of it.
• Compact saddle bag with volume expansion
• Partly made from recycled material such as PET RECYCLING bottles
• Sustainable, responsible and climate-neutral production according to VAUDE GREEN SHAPE standard, MYCLIMATE seal and GREEN BUTTON promise
• Water-resistant ECO FINISH coating
• Mounted with TWIST-ADAPTER (included)
• Expansion compartment
• Inside pocket
• Safety light attachment (optional light see product code: 1147876)
• Main compartment with zip
• Reflective design elements
• Optionally available: for a replacement Twist bracket for your TOOL saddle bag see prod. code: 2250867
- Main material: 100 % polyester, 600 D PU coated
- Secondary material: 100 % polyester (recycled), 900 D TPE coated
- Lining: 100% polyamide 200 D acrylics coating
• Size M dimensions: approx. 8 x 9 x 15 cm, volume: approx. 0.8 l, weight: approx. 148 g
• Size L dimensions: approx. 10 x 10.5 x 17 cm, volume: approx. 1.4 l, weight: approx. 167 g
• Size XL dimensions: approx. 2 x 12.5 x 17.5 cm, volume: approx. 2 l, weight: approx. 189 g
In the box:
• 1 VAUDE TOOL saddle bag (please choose size!)
• 1 TWIST ADAPTER
Highlights & Technologies:
The TWIST ADAPTER is fitted between the seat stays and allows you to clip in and fix the saddle bag with a simple twist.
VAUDE products with ECO FINISH are water-resistant and yet produced in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFC is a group of chemicals used to make the outer fabric of a product waterproof.
VAUDE's quality seal for products that are produced in a particularly environmentally-friendly way. As there is no worldwide standard for the assessment of organic products, VAUDE has developed their own rating system for environmentally friendly outdoor products with strictest criteria. GREEN SHAPE labelled products are made from sustainable materials and with resource-conserving production methods. The criteria are not only strict but also continuously reviewed and involve the entire product lifecycle, ranging from development through to product care and recycling after use. The aim of this rating system is to minimize the environmental impact.
GRÜNER KNOPF (“GREEN BUTTON”):
The German textile seal GRÜNER KNOPF (“Green Button”) identifies textiles that meet high social and environmental standards. 26 social and ecological criteria are considered for each product. The companies must prove their human rights, social and ecological responsibilities.
This product is climate neutral: The emissions from materials, manufacturing process and shipping were systematically reduced and completely compensated.
Depending on model and size, one recycled VAUDE bag is made of up to 12 PET bottles. The outer fabric of the models is 55% made from PET yarn and inside, 100 per cent of recycled materials are used. PET recycling helps reduce environmental pollution by 50% compared to new productions.
The reflective design elements attached as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.