- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With dry feet through the rain – the waterproof TVL PAVEI 2.0 STX cycling shoes by VAUDE will keep you firmly on the pedals even in wet conditions. The 100% recycled SYMPATEX membrane is completely waterproof and at the same time ensures a comfortable foot climate.
The robust synthetic upper combined with the clever Velcro lacing system offers you a high level of comfort. The gripping tread pattern of the environmentally-friendly cycling shoes is also compatible with the SPD click system and can be easily closed with a screw-on cover when not in use. These men's shoes also impress with their TPU lamination and protective caps on the toe and heel, which provide abrasion protection and support. An additional water-repellent finish provides even more rain protection and rounds off the features of these sustainable trekking shoes. They are your ideal partners for bike trips and tours.
• Men's waterproof cycling shoe for bike trips and tours
• Wind- and waterproof due to SYMPATEX membrane
• Also water-repellent, PFC-free ECO FINISH lets wheel spray simply roll off
• Breathable and moisture-regulating
• Robust, synthetic upper material with TPU lamination on the outside and inside
• Oval laces and adjustable velcro straps for ideal fit
• Removable insole
• External, protective toe cap
• VAUDE TVL sole with FLOW INDEX 5
• Nylon reinforcement throughout for optimal power transmission
• SUPTRACTION R20 rubber outsole
• Rubber clipless pedal cover for bolts
• Climate-neutral MYCLIMATE product with PES RECYCLING materials
• 70% recycled polyester upper
• 100% recycled polyester lining and membrane
• Outsole VAUDE TVL sole made from 20% recycled rubber
• Weight: approx. 840 g (per pair, size EU 42)
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
In the box:
• 1 pair of VAUDE TVL PAVEI 2.0 STX touring shoes
Highlights & Technologies:
Hydrophobic, non-porous membrane. Environmentally-friendly, 100% waterproof (waterproof rating of >35 000 mm), 100% windproof and yet absolutely breathable. The SYMPATEX membrane is made of recyclable, harmless polyester. This makes it 100% biodegradable as well as absolutely skin- and environmentally friendly.
VAUDE products with ECO FINISH are water-resistant and yet produced in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFC is a group of chemicals used to make the outer fabric of some products waterproof.
FLOW INDEX 5:
Different activities and terrains place different requirement on the sole in terms of its strength. V-Flow combines the shoes' cuff materials, fit and stability and provides an overview based on the V-Flow index to help you find out your personal preferences regarding intended use and comfort. The FLOW INDEX 5 offers comfort and flexibility for cycling and walking. Perfect for daily commutes to work, leisure tours and cycling journeys.
High-grip rubber compound made of 20% recycled rubber for a modern tread that offers high traction on dry and wet conditions.
VAUDE uses recycled polyester, among other materials, to manufacture this highly functional product. These are surplus materials from polyester production that - instead of being disposed of as waste (as is often the case) - are collected and returned to production. In this way, VAUDE conserves resources and offers you full functionality.
This product is climate-neutral: the emissions from materials, manufacturing process and shipping were systematically reduced and completely compensated.