- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The TVL PAVEI STX bike shoes are the successors of the successful VAUDE Kimon. Equipped with a recycled SYMPATEX membrane, they will protect you from rain and wind. The VAUDE TVL SOHLE shoe soles with SUPTRACTION R20 tread offers you optimum footing and particularly good grip even on muddy and slippery trails.
• Bike shoes with wind- and waterproof recycled SYMPATEX membrane
• Robust, synthetic outer fabric
• Removable ORTHOLITE ECO PLUSH insole with reinforcements in the cleat area
• Lining made of 100% recycled polyester
• VAUDE TVL SOHLE sole with FLOW INDEX 5, full-length nylon reinforcement and SUPTRACTION R20 rubber compound made from 20% recycled materials
• Stabilising Velcro strap for individual adjustments and increased stability inside the shoes
• External, protective toe box made of robust and recyclable TPU for protection and support
• Bolt-on cleat cover made of rubber
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with cleats using SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym and such.
• Option of fitting flush mounting SPD clips to the sole
• Outer fabric: synthetic
• Lining material: polyester and sympatex membrane (100% recycled)
• Outsole: VD TVL sole
• Weight: approx. 845 g (per pair, size EU 42)
For the best fit, ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
In the box:
• 1 pair of VAUDE TVL PAVEI STX cycling shoes
Highlights & Technologies:
The hydrophilic, non-porous membrane is environmentally friendly, waterproof (>35,000 mm waterproof rating), windproof and highly breathable at the same time. The SYMPATEX membrane is made of recyclable, harmless polyester.
ORTHOLITE ECO PLUSH:
ORTHOLITE insoles are made of open-pore polyurethane foam. They are very breathable, durable and prevent the formation of fungi, bacteria and odours. The ECO PLUSG version contains 25% organic castor oil (the ecological alternative to petroleum-based products). The upper material of the sole consists of 50% recycled polyester. The soles used for these cycling shoes come with hardened PU foam in the cleat area for optimal power transfer. ORTHOLITE insoles are machine-washable. For their ECO soles, ORTHOLITE replaces petroleum-based polyurethane with polyurethane obtained from castor oil. This offers great advantages with regards to energy and resource consumption. Castor oil is a renewable, bio-based raw material. The oil gained from that plant is non-toxic and biodegradable.
VAUDE TVL SOHLE:
This sole consists of 20% recycled rubber. The asymmetric arrangement of the tread blocks offers excellent grip in the dry and wet. Stiffeners in two hardness levels allow for good power transfer to the pedal and comfortable walking. The cleat cover is removable so that you can ride with or without cleats.
FLOW INDEX 5:
Different activities and terrains place different requirement on the sole in terms of its strength. V-Flow combines the shoes' cuff materials, fit and stability and provides an overview based on the V-Flow index to help you find out your personal preferences regarding intended use and comfort. The FLOW INDEX 5 offers comfort and flexibility for cycling and walking. Perfect for daily commutes to work, leisure tours and cycling journeys.
High-grip rubber compound made of 20% recycled rubber for a modern tread that offers high traction on dry and wet conditions.
This VAUDE seal means that this product is made entirely without PVC (polyvinylchloride). The material used looks like lorry tarpaulin and is just as durable and waterproof, yet consists of polyurethane coated textile fabric instead of PVC. PVC often contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are suspected of having negative health impacts.