- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The TVL PAVEI TECH MTB/Trekking shoes by VAUDE make your everyday life, bike tours and cycling holidays even more comfortable. The BOA L6 dial ensures individual adjustment and a high level of comfort. The VAUDE TVL SOHLE shoe soles with nylon reinforcement and SUPTRACTION R20 tread offers excellent power transfer to the pedal as well as high grip when walking.
• Lightweight bike shoes for bike tours and cycle touring
• Robust, synthetic outer fabric
• Lining made of 50% recycled polyester
• Removable insole
• VAUDE TVL SOHLE shoe soles with V-FLOW INDEX 5 sole stability and full-length nylon reinforcement for optimal power transfer
• High-grip SUPTRACTION R20 rubber compound made of 20% recycled materials
• External, protective toe box made of robust and recyclable TPU for protection and support
• Precisely adjustable BOA L6 dial
• Bolt-on cleat cover made of rubber
• Upper: synthetic fabric
• Lining & insole: polyester
• Outsole: VAUDE TVL sole
• Weight: approx. 360 g (single shoe size 42)
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
In the box:
• 1 pair of VAUDE TVL PAVEI TECH MTB/Touring shoes
Highlights & Technologies:
VAUDE TVL SOHLE:
This sole consists of 20% recycled rubber. The asymmetric arrangement of the tread blocks offers excellent grip in the dry and wet. Stiffeners in two hardness levels allow for good power transfer to the pedal and comfortable walking. The cleat cover is removable so that you can ride with or without cleats.
V-FLOW INDEX 5:
Different activities and terrains place different requirement on the sole in terms of its strength. V-Flow combines the shoes' cuff materials, fit and stability and provides an overview based on the V-Flow index to help you find out your personal preferences regarding intended use and comfort. The FLOW INDEX 5 offers comfort and flexibility for cycling and walking. Perfect for daily commutes to work, leisure tours and cycling journeys.
High-grip rubber compound made of 20% recycled rubber for a modern tread that offers high traction on dry and wet conditions.
VAUDE uses recycled materials, e.g. from PET bottles, to produce this product. In this way, you save up to 50% energy while reducing CO2 emissions and saving fossil raw materials.
A closure system consisting of dials and stainless steel wires that allow for precise adjustments. This combination allows cyclists to even adjust the shoes while riding. As there are no Velcro straps, the front part of the shoe is well-ventilated. The shoes can be closed by pushing and turning the dials in the direction of travel. The laces loosen by pulling the dial.