- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With the WOMEN'S CYCLIST JACKET II by VAUDE you can get to work dry. Whether you are commuting to work by bike or going on a bike tour with friends: The drop tail rain jacket is a reliable choice for riding in bad weather, as it keeps you comfortably dry.
• Breathable women’s cycling jacket with wind- and waterproof CEPLEX ACTIVE membrane
• ECO FINISH coating repels water
• Environmentally-friendly production through GREEN SHAPE
• Grown-on hood, width-adjustable hood
• Full-length, waterproof front zip
• Two zipped front pockets
• Elastic cuffs and bottom hem
• GRÜNER KNOPF (“GREEN BUTTON”) certified
• REGULAR FIT
• Reflective design elements
• Outside: 100% polyester (of which 45% recycled)
• Membrane: 100% polyurethane
• Sleeves – outside: 100% polyester
• Lining: 100% polyamide
• Mesh lining: 100% polyester
In the box:
• 1 VAUDE WOMEN'S CYCLIST JACKET II rain jacket
Highlights & Technologies:
A high-quality membrane – permanently waterproof, breathable and windproof. It has a waterproof rating of at least 10,000mm and is 100% PTFE free.
VAUDE products with ECO FINISH are water-resistant and yet produced in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFC is a group of chemicals used to make the outer fabric of products waterproof.
VAUDE's quality seal for products that are produced in a particularly environmentally friendly and resource-saving way. As there is no worldwide standard for the assessment of organic products, VAUDE have developed their own rating system with the strictest criteria.
GRÜNER KNOPF (“GREEN BUTTON”):
The German textile seal GRÜNER KNOPF (“Green Button”) identifies textiles that meet high social and environmental standards. 26 social and ecological criteria are considered for each product. The companies must prove their human rights, social and ecological responsibilities.
A figure-flattering fit.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.