- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
VAUDE WOMEN'S FLUID FULL-ZIP PANTS S/S Rain Trousers Short Size
77.95 € RRP €110.00
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 205997600
– Short size: with approx. 5cm shorter legs! –
Rain protection and comfort – the WOMEN'S FLUID FULL-ZIP PANTS by VAUDE combine both. The CEPLEX ACTIVE membrane reliably protects against wind and rain, while the split mesh and TAFETTA lining is supple against the skin. A full-length zip allows for quick and easy donning and removal.
• Ladies’ rain trousers in short size, for sporting activities
• Approx. 5 cm shorter leg length
• Wind- and waterproof thanks to 2-layer CEPLEX ACTIVE membrane
• Mesh lining on top
• TAFETTA lining at the bottom
• Elasticated waistband
• Articulated knees
• Full-length, partially covered side zip
• Velcro for leg width adjustment
• Environmentally conscious production through GREEN SHAPE
• BLUESIGN APPROVED FABRIC
• Reflective design elements
• Main material: 100% polyurethane
• Mesh lining: 100% polyester
• TAFFETA lining: 100% polyamide
A high-quality membrane – permanently waterproof, breathable and windproof. It has a waterproof rating of at least 10,000mm and is 100% PTFE free.
The TAFFETA lining fabric is a lightweight, non-sensitive and fast-drying combination of smooth polyester and polyamide fibres.
VAUDE's quality seal for products that are produced in a particularly environmentally friendly and resource-saving way. As there is no worldwide standard for the assessment of organic products, VAUDE have developed their own rating system with the strictest criteria.
BLUESIGN APPROVED FABRIC:
bluesign is the world’s strictest standard for environmental protection, safety at work and consumer protection. All environmentally-relevant production processes are critically examined and permanently optimised in terms of: choice of materials, energy and water consumption, air emissions, water emissions, noise levels, waste and use of chemicals. The bluesign-approved fabric label is applied to products that are 90% made from bluesign certified materials.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 05392 010 short
- Leg length: