- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The VAUDE WOMEN'S YARAS VEST is the perfect companion for transitional seasons or tours that start on a crisp morning. The elastic, breathable material of the All Tour vest protects you from unpleasant draughts with its highly wind-resistant WINDPROOF 80 properties. The women’s cycling vest also comes with a drop tail and two zipped pockets for everything that needs to be ready at hand. A water-repellent finish tops off the features of this cycling vest.
• Women’s vest for All Tour cycling, e.g. for bikepacking tours or cycle journeys
• Highly wind-resistant and breathable thanks to WINDPROOF 80 technology
• Water-repellent and PFC-free ECO FINISH lets wheel spray simply roll off
• Elastic softshell material
• Two front pockets with zipper
• Width-adjustable thanks to drawstring bottom hem
• Drop tail
• Mostly made of RECYCLED POLYAMIDE
• Climate-neutral MYCLIMATE product
• GRÜNER KNOPF (“GREEN BUTTON”) certified
• REGULAR FIT
Material: 88% polyamide (recycled), 12% elastane
In the box:
• 1 VAUDE WOMEN'S YARAS VEST cycling vest
Highlights & Technologies:
Extremely wind-resistant thanks to a high density of the fabric (weave, treatment or finish). What remains is a pleasantly cooling breeze which provides good breathability. This technology is suitable for use in windy weather.
VAUDE products with ECO FINISH are water-resistant and yet produced in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFC is a group of chemicals used to make the outer fabric of a product waterproof.
The textiles are made from recycled polyamide gained from the upcycling of textile fabrics, e.g. old fisher nets.
GRÜNER KNOPF (“GREEN BUTTON”):
The German textile seal GRÜNER KNOPF (“Green Button”) identifies textiles that meet high social and environmental standards. 26 social and ecological criteria are considered for each product. The companies must prove their human rights, social and ecological responsibilities.
This product is climate-neutral: the emissions from materials, manufacturing process and shipping were systematically reduced and completely compensated.
A figure-flattering fit.