- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vittoria STANDARD 28” 20-28 ROAD TUBE
from 6.60 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the proven standard series, the Italian tyre specialist Vittoria offers a reliable all-round butyl bicycle tube for daily use. Vittoria Standard tubes are made from high-quality synthetic rubber and have a wall thickness of 0,9 mm. The tubes offer a good protection against punctures as well as solid air tightness, which makes them reliable companions for long training sessions or your daily way to work.
• Butyl tube for road bikes with 28“ wheels
• Balanced material properties for daily use
• High protection against punctures and pressure loss
• With 48 mm or 60 mm Presta valve (Please make your choice.)
• Material: butyl
• Size: 700 x 20 – 28 C / 20-622 -> 28-622
• Valve: Presta
• RVC Removable Valve Core
• Weight: approx. 116 g (48 mm) / approx. 117 g (60 mm)
In the box:
• 1 x Vittoria Standard butyl road tube 700x20-28
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Type of valve: