- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
To make the handling of torque wrenches easy and precise, Wera has developed the Click-Torque A 6 torque wrench. As it allows for easy setting and saving of the desired torque value and comes in a robust high-quality design, it is the perfect torque wrench for your bike workshop. Thanks to a ¼“ hex drive, most bits fit directly into the ratchet head and don’t have to be fitted with a ¼“ square to hex drive adapter. The easy-to-read main and fine scales of the Wera Click-Torque A 6 allow you to set the torque values precise to 0,1 Nm.
· Click-Torque wrench in the unmistakable Wera design
· Audible and tactile clicks when reaching the scale values facilitate the safe setting of the desired torque value
· Robust release mechanism guarantees a clearly audible and tactile release signal when the set torque is reached.
· Ergonomic 2-component handle
· Reversible ratchet (45 teeth)
· For right-hand use
· Magnetic ¼“ hex bit drive (for ¼“ sockets, you’ll need a ¼“-square adapter)
· Measuring range: 2,5 – 25 Nm
Precise to +/- 4 % according to DIN EN ISO 6789-1:2017-07
· Main scale: Nm / lbf-ft
· Fine scale: Nm (in 0,1 Nm steps)
· Length: approx. 290 mm
· Handle length: approx. 121 mm
· Diameter: approx. 42 mm (at the thickest point)
· Width of ratchet head: approx. 25 mm
· Height of ratchet head: approx. 11,5 mm
In the box:
· 1x Wera Click-Torque A 6 torque wrench incl. plastic box
- Fork and headset:
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: