- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Made from aluminium with a practical design, the Air Profil Micro from Zéfal is ready to assist. The mini pump can be mounted at the bottle cage so it is close by when you’re on the go – an inconspicuous insurance for flat tyres with either a Schrader or Presta valve.
But the ultralight hand pump doesn’t just have an attractive design. The slim body of the bike pump is just 16 cm long, perfect for stowing away in the saddle bag or jersey pocket. Despite the compact size, the micro handpump has a solid hub to provide plenty of pressure, so you can reliably pump up the tyres of your race bike.
• Easy to use, powerful air pump
• Small size for saddle bag or jersey pocket
• Reliable capacity of up to 11 bars (160 PSI)
• Rotatable sealing insert for Schrader or Dunlop
• Stable valve locking lever
• Valve dust cap with lockring
• Ribbed, anti-slip pump grip
• Rubber ring for hose attachment and dust protection for grip cap
• Grip lock and heat protection made from silicone
• Holder for mounting to bottle cage attachment point (combinable)
• Quick release Velcro strap
• Maximum pressure up to 11 bars (160 PSI)
• Material: aluminium
• Length: approx. 165 mm
• Weight: approx. 88 g
In the box:
• 1 Zéfal Air Profil Micro Mini Pump with attachment clip
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: