- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Made for great adventures: The Zéfal Z Adventure Cage bottle holder provides you with sufficient liquid even on multi-day trips and bikepacking tours. No need to bother with typical bicycle bottles; it is clearly made for larger sizes. Instead of the usual rigid cage, this bottle holder has an adjustable Velcro strap made of robust, non-slip Hypalon material, which easily accommodates bottles beyond a litre. Ideal for cooking water reserves or when you’re visiting areas with irregular supply points.
The stable construction made of fibre-reinforced polypropylene has a wide cantilevered platform which keeps everything safely in place even on rough rumble roads – from classic stainless steel bottles to large vacuum jugs and modern wide-necked plastic bottles. Thanks to the four mounting holes, the Adventure Cage can be flexibly attached to the frame or fork. If your bike has a correspondingly large number of attachment points, the extra weight can be distributed even better.
• Bottle cage for multi-day tours and bikepacking
• Designed to hold cylindrical bottles with a high volume
• Adjustable Velcro strap made of non-slip, hard-wearing Hypalon material
• Curved base plate made of technical plastic with stable platform
• Can be mounted to both two or three-attachment point systems
• Also suitable for carrying round pieces of luggage
• Includes mounting bolts
• Material: fibre-reinforced polypropylene, Hypalon webbing
• Dimensions: approx. 81 × 94 × 230 mm
• Designed for bottle diameter: approx. Ø 66-92 mm
• Weight: approx. 88 g
In the box:
• 1 Zefal Z Adventure Cage bottle holder
Only suitable for bottles made of sturdy material. For large loads, please observe the maximum load permitted by the frame/fork manufacturer for the attachment points on your bike.
- Material: aluminium:
- Material: plastic:
- Material: carbon:
- Slide bottle in/out from the side:
- Slide bottle in/out from the top:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: