The Macator bike helmet by ABUS is an excellent all-rounder and sporty beginner’s helmet for all cyclists who are looking for a helmet that is suitable for almost all routes and situations. The Macator has a comfortable padding and very good ventilation. The helmet is available in many eye-catching, bright colours.
IN-MOLD: Lightweight and stable helmet design, thanks to the durable connection of EPS and PC shell
• Fly net: Protection against insects
• Ponytail compatibility: The helmet is well-suited for braid wearers
• Full ring: Full ring made of plastic, with fitting system
• Ventilation: Optimal ventilation for this type of helmet through 5 air inlets and 8 air outlets
• ZOOM ACE: Precisely adjustable fitting system with anti-slip dial for an individual fit
Weight: approx. 240 g (size S)
The IN-MOLD technology provides a durable connection between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS). Therefore, the liner is fused with the outer shell under high pressure and strong heat for a lasting connection. This makes the helmet very robust and lightweight.
Precise adjustment via a half ring consisting of two plastic components for best stability and a perfect fit. An anti-slip adjustment dial allows for precise adjustment. Besides, the fitting system offers wearers with long hair one comfortable advantages: A cutout in the fitting system offers enough space for a ponytail.