- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ALBERTO BICICLETTA ECO DENIM Women’s Cycling Jeans
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The BICICLETTA ECO DENIM by ALBERTO BIKE WEAR combines comfort with resource saving materials. Much importance was attached to using materials made from recycled fabrics or organic products. Even the buttons and rivets are produced using less water, chemicals, electricity and energy. This makes cycling with these women’s jeans even more fun.
• Dynamic Superfit for maximum freedom of movement and perfect elasticity
• High percentage of organic cotton recycled polyester
• Used look thanks to laser technology
• Stone-Wash look made in the washing machine to save water
• Yarn made of 100% recycled polyester
• Buttons and rivets with a finish that saves water, chemicals, electricity and power compared to conventional products
• Five pockets
• Reflective elements on hip pockets and turn-ups
Material: 93% cotton (organic), 5% polyester (recycled), 2% elastane
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 2412 2980 880
- Trouser features:
- Without straps