- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Thanks to their PRIMALOFT CROSS CORE lining, the wind- and waterproof ALASKA PRO winter gloves by CHIBA offer ideal insulation on cold winter days. And when it gets really cold, you can optionally put a heating pad into the pocket on the back of the hand and enjoy hours of warmth on your hands.
• Breathable cycling gloves for winter
• Back of hand made of warm, breathable and windproof softshell and stretch fabric with waterproof membrane
• Lining made from technical and insulating PRIMALOFT CROSS CORE
• Palm made from anti-slip Griptec
• Ergonomic fit with lobster style
• Neoprene cuff prevents your hands from becoming cold quickly
• Touch screen finger to operate a smartphone
• Reinforced thumb
• Integrated pocket for Hotliner heating pads (prod. code: 2257046)
• Easy Clip keeps the gloves together
• Reflective design elements
• Outer fabric: 35% polyester, 30% polyamide, 13% polyethylene, 13% polyurethane, 5% elastodiene, 4% elastane
• Lining: 100% polyester
• Washable at 30° C
In the box:
• 1 pair of CHIBA ALASKA PRO winter cycling gloves
Highlights & Technologies:
PRIMALOFT CROSS CORE:
The CROSS CORE Series by PRIMALOFT is the first to use silica aerogels. These were originally developed by NASA for use in aerospace. These are highly porous structures with very low density that offers high thermal insulation. Aerogels consist are comprised of 95% air and belong to the lightest solid materials in the world. The developers of PRIMALOFT have managed to combine aerogel with PRIMALOFT GOLD insulation fibres in a unique way. This means they can withstand even the most adverse conditions.
The previous PRIMALOFT GOLD insulation already had excellent insulation values, but with the CROSS CORE Technology PRIMALOFT redefines the warmth-to-weight ratio. The new, innovative padding keeps you up to 50% warmer than classic PRIMALOFT GOLD at the same weight. The CROSS CORE insulation consists to 90% of recycled material.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.