- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The windproof and water-repellent ICE winter gloves by CHIBA offer best protection from the cold and a high level of insulation thanks to a warm PRIMALOFT CROSS CORE insulation. The palm is made of DIGITAL CARBON FIBER for best grip on the bar while riding.
• Cycling gloves made of windproof and water-repellent three-layer membrane
• Back of hand made from warm, breathable and windproof softshell material
• Elastic, breathable material ensure optimal breathability
• Palm made of DIGITAL CARBON FIBER fabric for a secure grip and with a trim of robust microfibre
• Thin foam padding
• Lining made from technical and warm PRIMALOFT CROSS CORE material
• PULSE WARMER avoids cooling down of the pulse and keeps the hands thus longer warm
• Ergonomic fit
• Touchscreen compatible fingers allow using your smartphone
• Reinforced thumb
• EASY-CLIP keeps the gloves together
• Pull tab
• Reflective design elements
• Washable at 30° C
• Outer fabric: 61% polyester, 22% polyurethane, 9% elastane, 8% polyamide
• Lining: 100% polyester
DIGITAL CARBON FIBER:
A high-quality palm material which is extremely durable, non-slip and elastic – for a good grip and high comfort.
PRIMALOFT CROSS CORE:
The Cross Core Series by Primaloft is the first to use silica aerogels. These were originally developed by NASA for use in aerospace. These are highly porous structures with very low density that offers high thermal insulation. Aerogels consist are comprised of 95% air and belong to the lightest solid materials in the world. The developers of Primaloft have managed to combine aerogel with Primaloft Gold Insulation fibres in a unique way. This means they can withstand even the most adverse conditions.
The previous Primaloft Gold Insulation already had excellent insulation values, but with the Cross Core Technology Primaloft redefines the warmth-to-weight ratio. The new, innovative insulation keeps you up to 50% warmer than classic Primaloft Gold at the same weight. The Cross Core insulation consists to 35% of recycled material.
Keeps your wrists and thus your hands warm for longer.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 3110220 10
- Glove features:
- Touchscreen compatible