- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Race King Performance Folding MTB Tyre
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Continental Race King Performance tyre is an excellent choice for tough competition guys who want to compete in MTB cross country races. Yet, the aggressive tread with optimized rolling resistance and flat knobs also feels home in marathon races, because in combination with the high-volume tubeless ready casing, the Race King additionally offers excellent shock absorption and high comfort.
Besides, the revised casing with ShieldWall system impresses with a low weight, high puncture resistance and first-class shock absorption, while the PureGrip Compound promises excellent grip and high durability on challenging XC tracks. Tested with very high axle loads and approved without restrictions, Continental’s Race King Performance even easily meets the requirements of modern e-MTBs.
• MTB folding tyre, tubeless-ready
• Intended use: Cross Country, Race
• Version: Performance
• PureGrip Compound
• Puncture protection thanks to ShieldWall System
• Aggressive, flat tread design for reduced rolling resistance
• High-volume casing and good shock absorption for high comfort
• Tubeless ready bead for improved sealing
• Casing: 3/180 TPI
• Tyre bead with aramid folding core
• Unconditional approval for electric bikes up to 25 km/h
• 26 x 2.0 / 50-559 / approx. 600 g / 3,5 - 4,5 bars
• 26 x 2.2 / 55-559 / approx. 670 g / 3,0 - 4,0 bars
• 27.5 x 2.0 / 50-584 / approx. 630 g / 3,5 - 4,5 bars
• 27.5 x 2.2 / 55-584 / approx. 700 g / 3,0 - 4,0 bars
• 29 x 2.0 / 50-622 / approx. 670 g / 3,5 - 4,5 bars
• 29 x 2.2 / 55-622 / approx. 750 g / 3,0 - 4,0 bars
- Tubeless ready:
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Folding tyre:
- Clincher tyres:
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: