- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The MT500 FREEZING POINT gloves from Scottish bike clothing specialist ENDURA have been specially developed for riding in sub-zero temperatures and provide cosy warmth thanks to their PRIMALOFT GOLD insulation.
The bike gloves are also equipped with a waterproof inner membrane and a water-repellent finish to protect your hands from the elements even in the most adverse weather. A silicone-printed palm optimises grip on the handlebars and the extended cuff ensures an easy pull-on, optimum fit and additional protection from penetrating cold and wet.
The Scots know their way around winter temperatures – these mountain bike gloves are your ideal companion in the cold and provide the necessary extra warmth when the thermometer shows minus degrees.
• Men's MTB gloves for winter with PRIMALOFT GOLD insulation
• Waterproof and breathable inner membrane
• Water-repellent PFC-free coating for improved weather protection
• Back of the hand and fingers made from stretchy softshell material for good freedom of movement
• Silicone prints on the palm for improved grip on the handlebars
• Long, elastic waistband for easier donning and a good fit
Material: 40% polyester, 25% polyamide, 20% polyurethane, 15% elastane
In the box:
• 1 pair of MT500 FREEZING POINT cycling gloves
• Prod. code: 2287445: ENDURA waterproofing spray for clothing
• Prod. code: 2287446: ENDURA cleaner and waterproofing spray
Highlights & Technologies:
PRIMALOFT GOLD INSULATION:
The material is a thermally bonded, perforated, insulating padding. It primarily stands out for thermal efficiency, water repellency and breathability.
PFC is a group of chemicals acting as intermediates, auxiliary materials or breakdown products of certain fluorocarbon compounds. They are used in garment production to impregnate clothing due to their durable water- and grease-repellent properties. However, PFC residues are non-biodegradable and may be harmful.
In order to preserve the planet for future generations, the production of environmentally friendly products is of great importance to ENDURA. That is why ENDURA production has been PFC-free since autumn 2018. To maintain the performance of the garments while reducing the effects on the planet, ENDURA uses biodegradable and PFC-free waterproofing and cleaning agents.