- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Without a doubt: The Ergon saddle has E-Mountain bikers sitting in the front row. Thanks to the SM E-Mountain Core Prime, women can also profit from the Ergon Core technology on rough terrain with more comfort and better power transfer.
Long climbs? Just stay seated while the rear ramp gives you stability.
How it works:
The saddle’s ergonomic core provides excellent relief in the genital area and less pressure on the sit bones. The floating TwinShell concept combines with the ergonomic core to support the natural movements of the pelvis when pedalling. It provides active relief for the sit bones and back, while reliably dampening the effects of rough terrains.
Back pain has become one of the world’s biggest health problems. And it certainly takes the fun out of a bike ride. All of the 2020 Ergon Core models have won a seal of approval from the “Campaign for Healthier Backs” (Forum Healthy Back Association and Federal Association of German Back Schools).
• Comfortable MTB saddle for e-bikes
• Relief zone, specifically designed for the female anatomy
• Raised rear end with V-shape for high freedom of movement
• Seal of approval from the “Campaign for Healthier Backs” (Forum Healthy Back Association and Federal Association of German Back Schools)
• Model: SM E-Mountain Core Prime Women
• Intended use: E-MTB
• Gender: women-specific
• Saddle shell: nylon composite
• Material saddle rail: CroMo (rail Ø: 7 mm)
• Outer fabric: microfibre
• Padding: Orthopedic Comfort Foam
• S/M: approx. 278 x 147 mm
• M/L: approx. 278 x 160 mm
• S/M: sit bone distance 9 - 12 cm
• M/L: sit bone distance 12 - 16 cm
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 1 Ergon SM E-Mountain Core Prime Women E-MTB Saddle