- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The SR Allroad Core Comp Men saddle by Ergon was specially designed for use on all-road, road and gravel bikes to combine the sporty dynamics of a road bike saddle with additional comfort for long distances and off-road tours.
Ergon has designed the saddle according to its core principle, so that you can also ride at full speed on field, forest or gravel trails. A cushioning core of closed-cell particle foam reduces shocks and vibrations, adapts to the rider's movements and thus protects the bottom and back. Unlike other Core saddles from the ergonomics expert, the SR Allroad Core has only one saddle shell instead of two, so the saddle core is not floating. In this way, the SR Allroad Core Comp preserves the dynamic, sporty orientation of your bike for an unadulterated, crisp road bike feel. The additional seat pad made of orthopaedic AirCell foam enhances the excellent comfort characteristics of the saddle.
In addition, the flanks of the Ergon SR Allroad Core Comp Men reduce friction when pedalling, and the relief channel, which is specially adapted to the male anatomy, promises untroubled riding even on longer tours.
• Sporty and comfortable Allroad saddle with Ergon Core technology
• Relief channel, specifically designed for the male anatomy
• Damping core made of closed-cell particle foam
• Padding made from lightweight AirCell foam for increased support and pressure distribution
• Slightly raised rear end with V-shape for high freedom of movement
• Model: SR Allroad Core Comp Men
• Intended use: Road bike, Allroad, Gravel
• Gender: men-specific
• Outer fabric: microfibre
• Padding: Orthopedic AirCell Foam
• Damping technology: BASF Infinergy (E-TPU/closed cell particle foam)
• Saddle shell material: polyamide composite
• Saddle rail material: CroMo (rail Ø: 7 mm)
• S/M: approx. 262 x 139 mm
• M/L: approx. 262 x 152 mm
• S/M: sit bone distance 9 - 12 cm
• M/L: sit bone distance 12 - 16 cm
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 1 Ergon SR Allroad Core Comp Men saddle
• Ergon Core: Ergonomic saddle core made of BASF Infinergy (closed-cell particle foam) supports pelvic movements when pedalling, absorbs shocks or vibrations and protects the back.
• Orthopedic AirCell Foam: The seat padding consists of an extra light, closed-cell foam that offers increased support and best pressure distribution.
- with cutout:
- Step saddle: