- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The EP Urban pedal from Ergotec is not just a cool designer piece, but also offers many technical details that are not visible at first glance. The concave shaped treads of the CNC-milled aluminium body correspond to the natural shape of the foot and thus enable optimal power transmission to increase efficiency. The H-shaped contact area distributes pressure evenly over the entire pedal surface like a comfort zone. This results in direct contact with the axle and unpleasant pressure on the foot being avoided. You will feel like you have an invisible, direct connection to your bike. Plus there is an additional safety aspect thanks to the non-slip sandpaper surface, which gives the feet a secure grip even in wet conditions.
• Wide pedals with concave surfaces
• Grippy contact surface with sandpaper surface
• Provides a secure grip even in wet conditions
• Two-sided pedal
• More safety with integrated reflectors
• cartridge ball bearings
• Thread: 9/16"
• Material: aluminium 6061, axle: 7 mm CrMo steel
• Dimensions: approx. 98 x 78 mm
• Weight: approx. 346 g (pair)
Manufacturer’s ref.: 86070001 (silver), 86071001 (black)