- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Variable and yet stable! The ergotec Swell 2 stem can be angle-adjusted from -20° to +40°. The degree scale at the side of the stem makes it easy to set the handlebar to the right position. With its 4-bolt clamp, the stability of this stem made from 6061 T6 aluminium can be compared with the one of a rigid stem.
• Angle-adjustable, solid stem allows for different sitting positions
• 4-bolt handlebar clamp with Ø 25,4 mm
• Clamping height on steerer: 45 mm
• Angle: -20° to +40°
• For threadless forks with steerer outer Ø 28,6 mm
• ergotec Safety Level: 6*
• Max. system weight (cyclist, bike and luggage): City/Touring (also for e-bikes up to 25 km/h) 180/160 kg, MTB/Race (incl. electric bikes) 120 kg
• Material: Aluminium 6061 T6
• Weight: approx. 280 g (80 mm), approx. 295 g (100 mm), approx. 320 g (120 mm)
Available lengths: 80 mm, 100 mm or 120 mm. Please specify required length.
• 1 ergotec Swell 2 stem incl. mounting material
*The product classification of the ergotec Safety Level complies with the DIN EN ISO 4210 standard for bikes and DIN EN 15194 for e-bikes. The ergotec Safety Level is always valid for the entire steering system. If stem and bars have a different safety level, the lower value will apply to the entire system.
Due to safety concerns, the manufacturer does NOT approve the use of the stem with carbon handlebars and/or carbon steerer tubes.
Manufacturer’s ref. 80 mm 40241001
Manufacturer’s ref. 100 mm 40243001
Manufacturer’s ref. 120 mm 40245001
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 25,4 mm