- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Swell 2 stem
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Variable and yet stable! The ergotec Swell 2 stem can be angle-adjusted from -20° to +40°. The degree scale at the side of the stem makes it easy to adjust the ideal handlebar position. With its four clamping screws, the stability of this stem made from 6061 T6 aluminium can be compared with the one of a rigid stem.
• Angle-adjustable, solid stem allows for different sitting positions
• 4-point screwed handlebar clamping with Ø 25,4 mm
• Clamping height on steerer: 45 mm
• Angle: -20° to +40°
• For threadless forks with steerer outer Ø 28,6 mm
• ergotec Safety Level: 6*
• Max. system weight (cyclist, bike and luggage): City/Touring (also for e-bikes up to 25 km/h) 180/160 kg, MTB/Race (incl. electric bikes) 120 kg
• Material: Aluminium 6061 T6
• Weight: approx. 280 g (80 mm), approx. 295 g (100 mm), approx. 320 g (120 mm)
Available lengths: 80 mm, 100 mm or 120 mm. Please specify required length.
• 1 x ergotec Swell 2 stem incl. fixing material
*The product classification of the ergotec Safety Level complies with the DIN EN ISO 4210 standard for bikes and DIN EN 15194 for e-bikes. The ergotec Safety Level is always valid for the entire steering system. If stem and bars have a different safety level, the lower value will apply to the entire system.
Due to safety concerns, the manufacturer does NOT approve the use of the stem with carbon handlebars and/or carbon steerer tubes.
Manufacturer’s ref. 80 mm 40241001
Manufacturer’s ref. 100 mm 40243001
Manufacturer’s ref. 120 mm 40245001
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 25,4 mm