- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The comfortable version of the sports stem: The solidly built, angle-adjustable Swell-X 70 stem by ergotec is another version of the popular Swell-XR stem (product code: 2118039). A longer steerer tube clamp allows for a more upright riding position that may be further adjusted thanks to a wide angle adjustment range. The open design of the ergotec Swell-X 70 with CNC machined, X-shaped cutouts turns it into an eye-catcher without compromising on stability and stiffness.
• Robust Ahead stem with longer steerer clamp
• Intended use: Hybrid/Urban/MTB
• Angle-adjustable from -20° to +40°
• CNC-milled X design
• ergotec Safety Level 6*
• Material: aluminium 6061 T6
• 4-bolt handlebar clamp with Ø 31.8 mm
• Clamping height on steerer tube: approx. 50 mm
• Length: approx. 100 mm
• For threadless forks with steerer outer Ø 28.6 mm
• Max. system weight (cyclist, bike and luggage): City/Touring (incl. e-bikes up to 25 km/h/15.5 mph) 180/160 kg, MTB/Race (incl. electric bikes) 120 kg
• Weight: approx. 377 g
In the box:
• 1x ergotec Swell X 70 stem
The optionally available ergotec faceplate for Swell-XR and Swell-X 70 stems (product code: 2293087) allows you to fit a dynamo-powered front light directly to the stem.
*The product classification of the ergotec Safety Level complies with the DIN EN ISO 4210 standard for bikes and DIN EN 15194 for e-bikes. The ergotec Safety Level is always valid for the entire steering system. If stem and bars have a different safety level, the lower value will apply to the entire system.
Due to safety concerns, the manufacturer does NOT approve the use of the stem with carbon handlebars and/or carbon steerer tubes.
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"
- Manufacturer`s ref.: