- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With the GORE-TEX INFINIUM THERMO SPLIT gloves by GOREWEAR, you can easily brake with individual fingers. While the thumb and index finger can be placed around the lever, the other fingers are warmly encased in a fist design with PRIMALOFT lining, so that it feels like they are in normal gloves. Made for cyclists looking for warmth, protection, and control.
• Cycling gloves made from windproof, water-resistant and extremely breathable GORE-TEX INFINIUM stretch material
• Insulating PRIMALOFT lining
• 3 finger fist construction for more warmth
• Insulated index finger
• High-grip silicone prints on palm
• Touchscreen-compatible material on thumb and index fingertips
• Neoprene waistband
• Elastic wrist
• Reflective design elements
• Main material: 100% polyester
• Lining: 100% polyester
• Inserts: 92% polyester, 8% elastane
In the box:
• 1 pair of GOREWEAR GORE-TEX INFINIUM THERMO SPLIT gloves
Highlights & Technologies:
The windproof, water-resistant and very breathable membrane provides high comfort and versatility. The soft material protects from wind, light rain and road splash, while feeling pleasantly soft on the skin.
Ultra-light and warm insulating layer, protecting against moisture. Dries faster than down and is absolutely wind-resistant. Thanks to high insulation, the material is perfect for thermoregulation in winter clothes and reliably keeps you warm.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.