The exceptional design of the Slink Chain by Gusset that is entirely made of half links promises high strength for single speed systems. Each chain link overlaps the next, so that it is inner and outer plate in one. Best conditions for a smooth running of the chain for best power transfer from the chainring to the drive pinion. The combination of specially hardened chain links with square riveted pins reduces the risk of chain breakage. The chrome-plated rollers and plates ensure reliable durability and high mileage.
• For single speed drivetrains on single speed, BMX and dirt bikes
• Standard feature of the Rose The Bruce
• Special breaking strength (1300 kgf)
• 102 chain links
• Size: 1/2"x 1/8"
• Pitch: 12.7 mm
• Pin length: 10.0 mm
• Chrome-plated surfaces
• Reinforced, square riveted pins
• Chamfered inner edges for optimised running
• Cutaway plates for weight reduction
• For sprockets with up to 8 teeth
• Material: heat-treated SCM steel
• Weight: approx. 474 g
• Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Rohloff, Nuvinci, Sturmey Archer, etc.
• Incl. rivet pin