- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Your ticket for more comfort on long distances! The PN 3.1 Performance by ISM is a good choice for time trial, triathlon or for ambitious road cyclists, who wish for more aerodynamics. Based on the proven ISM PN 3.0, the padding was optimised in order to provide even more comfort on strenuous routes.
The large contact surface absorbs pressure very well, while the noseless design leaves enough room for soft parts. The saddle provides excelllent ventilation without increasing the saddle’s low air resistance. As do the ISM PM saddles, the PN 3.1, too, offers ample space for your thighs, thanks to its slim design with rounded saddle edges. This minimises friction especially for diving into corners and ensures optimum performance.
· Narrow saddle for road, triathlon and time trial
· Revised saddle shape with improved padding
· Divided relief opening for soft tissue and perineal area
· Forces a more aerodynamic riding position
· Rounded saddle edges for excellent comfort
· Aerodynamic ventilation guide
· With hooks on both sides to suspend your bike in the transition zone
· Cover: microfibre
· Padding: 40-Series* foam, gel
· Saddle rails: Cr-Mo
· Dimensions: approx. 255 x 120 mm
· Weight: approx. 340 g
* The term 25, 30, 40 series indicates the height and consistency of the padding. The lower the value, the thinner and tighter the foam layer. As opposed to that, the saddle is higher and comes with a softer padding as the values increases.
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: