- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The M BIKE JACKET BETA WS LIGHT jacket by Löffler impresses with its clever material mix and offers you the necessary insulation on windy and colder days. The WINDSTOPPER LIGHT BY GORE-TEX LABS softshell material ensures high breathability, but does not allow cold wind to penetrate the jacket's membrane. Stretchy RACE ELASTIC WARM inserts additionally provide the necessary flexibility in strategically important places while insulating against the cold. Moreover, the water-resistant surface treatment ensures added weather protection, while the close-fitting cuffs and the adjustable hem keep the wind out. With this windproof softshell jacket, there really is no reason to stay at home anymore.
• Casual, windproof and insulating softshell jacket for men
• Clever material mix with windproof WINDSTOPPER SOFTSHELL LIGHT BY GORE-TEX LABS
• Stretchy RACE ELASTIC WARM inserts for excellent freedom of movement and warmth
• Water-repellent PFC FREE finish means wheel spray rolls off
• Stand-up collar
• Full-length front zipper
• Back pocket with zip
• Close-fitting wrist cuffs
• Width-adjustable drawstring bottom hem
• Drop tail
• Made using recycled materials
• Reflective design elements
• STANDARD 100 BY OEKO-TEX, STEP BY OEKO-TEX, CLIMATE NEUTRAL
• COMFORT FIT
• Main material: 100% polyester
• Inserts: 95% polyester, 5% elastane
In the box:
• 1 Löffler M BIKE JACKET BETA WS LIGHT windproof softshell jacket
Highlights & Technologies:
WINDSTOPPER SOFTSHELL LIGHT BY GORE-TEX LABS:
The ultra-thin protective membrane with very high breathability reduces the wind chill effect and the risk of overheating.
• Lighter 3-layer softshell material made of recycled polyester
• Absolutely windproof membrane
• Very breathable RET < 6 m² PA/W
• PFC-free, water-repellent DWR finish
RACE ELASTIC WARM:
Extremely elastic material with outstanding elasticity crossways but limited elasticity lengthways. It is breathable, fast-drying and offers outstanding moisture wicking. It is suitable for demanding, anaerobic activities and thermally insulating thanks to spacer knitted fabric on the inside.
PFC is a group of chemicals acting as intermediates, auxiliary materials or breakdown products of certain fluorocarbon compounds. They are used in garment production to impregnate clothing due to their durable water- and grease-repellent properties. However, PFC residues are non-biodegradable and may be harmful. This product is free from PFC.
STANDARD 100 BY OEKO-TEX / STEP BY OEKO-TEX:
Only materials that are free from harmful substances and not considered environmentally hazardous or hazardous to health are used for production. For a sustainable textile production, environmentally-friendly production processes as well as highest safety measures and fair working conditions are implemented – for ecological and health safety.
The label “climate neutral” and the ID number ensure transparency: The CO2 emissions offset can be tracked using the ID number and you will get information on Löffler’s climate protection project: www.climatepartner.com/14987-2008-1001
Whether for trousers or a top – Comfort Fit is a loose, casual and straight cut. This fit is neither too tight nor loose and is only slightly fitted. So this style offers you comfortable mobility.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.