- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MAGMA XC CORE MTB Winter Shoes
Price incl. VAT plus €20.45 (for delivery to United States of America)
The MAGMA XC CORE winter shoes for Cross Country and Marathon MTB from Northwave offer you excellent warmth in the cold season and impress with their insulation made from PRIMALOFT GOLD ECO material, which ensures both warm feet and breathability.
An insulating insole, reinforced lining in the toe area and a wind- and water-repellent surface round off the weather protection properties of these MTB shoes.
• Warm and breathable MTB winter shoes with 200 g PRIMALOFT GOLD ECO insulation
• Wind and water-resistant
• JAWS CARBON REINFORCED sole for excellent grip
• Precise SLW3 SYSTEM CLOSURE for millimetre-precise adjustment, even with winter gloves on
• Insulating ARCTIC 4LAYER insole with LASTING BOARD THERMAL SHIELD
• TPU toe box reinforcement
• Ergonomic heel shape for a close fit
• Pull tabs at the front and rear
• Seamless toe construction
• Reflective design elements
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with cleats using SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
• Weight: approx. 840 g (per pair, size EU 42)
• Cold protection: 5 (out of 5)
• Power transmission: 2 (out of 5)
• Rain cover: 2 (out of 5)
• Wind protection: 2 (out of 5)
• Grip: 3 (out of 5)
(manufacturer’s scale from 0 to 5, serves only for orientation within the Northwave’s MTB shoe range)
Insole with EVA + Aluminium and EVA + Pile for optimal insulation.
JAWS CARBON REINFORCED:
Sole made of thermoplastic material mixed with carbon, tread made of natural rubber, resulting in a low weight and optimal grip, even on difficult terrain.
Stiffness index: 8
LASTING BOARD THERMAL SHIELD:
The LBTS creates efficient thermal insulation thanks to the double layer of aluminium and EVA. The materials and construction of the layers provide excellent insulation protection against the cold.
PRIMALOFT is an ultra-fine insulating microfibre material for cold weather and all-season clothes – incredibly soft, light and highly compressible for a small pack size, yet shape-retaining. PRIMALOFT is wind-resistant, breathable and offers excellent water-repellent properties. Once it is wet, it dries extremely fast. However, even when wet, PRIMALOFT retains its insulating properties and thus ensures a comfortable, dry and warm feeling, even in extreme weather.
There are three separate Primaloft grades: Gold, Silver and Black.
S.L.W.3 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure on the shoes provides perfect support and optimal fit for your feet, is functional and fast to use: Simply open and close the shoes with a flick of the wrist. A large dial allows for precise tensioning of the wires. The shoes can be fully opened at once or step by step.
For the best fit, ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size larger.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features: