- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
O'NEAL BLADE POLYACRYLITE DELTA Full Face Helmet
Price incl. VAT
plus €12.25 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The BLADE POLYACRYLITE DELTA full face MTB helmet by O’NEAL is Greg Minnaar’s world cup helmet. The robust full face helmet comes in a dual-shell fibreglass construction with an EPS liner. Numerous features like large vents, an adjustable visor and a GoPro mount top off the package.
• ABS shell
• Lightweight, dual-shell fibreglass construction for a perfect, individual fit
• EPS liner
• Large vents for constant air flow
• Height-adjustable visor with fitted break-away visor bolts made from plastic for increased safety in a crash
• Goggles safely clip to the back of the helmet
• Emergency release cheek pads
• Removable, moisture-wicking, washable Coolmax lining with antibacterial Polygiene treatment
• Fidlock magnetic buckle for easy, single-handed fastening and release provides maximum safety while riding
• Durable, multi-coloured graphics with matt finish
• Including GoPro helmet mount
• EN1078 + ASTM Downhill
• Weight: approx. 1050 g (+/- 50 g)
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Helmet features: