- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The short-sleeved IMPACT LITE PROTECTOR SHIRT V.23 by O'NEAL is your ideal companion on summer tours: The shirt comes with a zip and is lightweight. Yet, it also offers a high level of protection if you fall.
Thanks to its elastic material mix, this protective shirt sits snug against your body. What’s more, its breathable fabric ensures comfort even on long tours. And the most important thing: The pads on shoulders and back keep you well protected during fast-paced trials!
• Lightweight, short-sleeved protective shirt for men
• Seamless and stretchy functional material
• Crew neck
• Auto lock zip for easy on and off
• Ventilated IPX protector foam at the shoulder
• Embossed back pad
• Athletic Fit
Material: 43% polyester, 39% thermoplastic elastomers, 7% elastane, 6% TDI, 5% other
• Weight: approx. 611 g (size L)
• Certified according to level 2 of EN 1621 standard (shoulder)
The Intelligent Protection adapts to the body temperature and the surrounding temperature. While riding, the pad is soft for best mobility. On impact, the foam hardens automatically to protect you from injuries. After a crash, the foam returns to a soft shape. Even several crashes won’t harm it.