Anything can be improved – with this in mind, the Race / Ergo Ultra replacement pads for Profile Design armrests are even more comfortable and durable.
This ergonomically shaped padding has a pleasant surface and provides welcome support on long, sweaty rides. The two different material thicknesses offer assistance with finding the perfect armrest fit.
• Spare pads for the Profile Design Armrests
• For Ergo and Race armrest cups from Profile Design, with Velcro stickers
• Long-term shape retention
• Durable outer material with 3D structure
• Better grip
• Good shock absorption properties
• Material: EVA foam
• Lycra® coating
• Dimensions approx.: 93 x 88 x 5 mm (Race) or 108 x 88 x 10 mm (Ergo)
• Weight: approx. 21 g (5 mm), 37 g (10 mm)
In the box:
• 1 pair of Profile Design Race / Ergo Ultra Pads, 5 mm or 10 mm
The replacement pads have been optimised for Race Injected (5 mm, prod. code 2281520) or Ergo Injected armrests (10 mm, prod. code 2281521).
Profile Design FLYT System
With the FLYT system, Profile Design has simplified the usually difficult process of fitting an aero bar to a rider’s specific needs. The system consists of the 3 brackets Sonic, Supersonic and Subsonic, the 3 armrests Ergo, Boom (please see information below) and Race and the 3 extensions 35, 50 and 45/25, which offer 27 possible combinations to cover over 1000 different fit options. An uncomplicated way to find your own personal fit and riding position. For hobby cyclists and professional bike fitters alike.
More FLYT System components offered by ROSE:
Armrest sets (cups and pads):
• Profile Design Race Injected Armrest Kit (product code: 2281520)
• Profile Design Ergo Injected Armrest Kit (product code: 2281521)
• Profile Design Boom (F40) Armrest Kit (product code: 2254086)
• Profile Design Aluminium Extensions 35A (product code: 2281504)
• Profile Design Aluminium Extensions 50A (product code: 2281506)
• Profile Design Aluminium Extensions 45/25A (product code: 2281505)