- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
If you would rather do without the rear derailleur in the bike park and choose the carefree mode instead, the Colab chain tensioner gives you the chance to do so.
Together with the Reverse Single Speed Kit (prod. code 2000138), you can convert your bike to single-speed in just a few steps.
The chain tensioner is mounted to the derailleur hanger, offers reliable protection from chain slap and minimises the risk of chain drop. In this way, you can let it rip on the trail without worrying about your drivetrain.
• Chain tensioner for use on single-speed bikes
• Easy mounting on derailleur hanger
• Reduces chain slap and chain drops
• Exact adaptation to the chain line with washers
• Material: aluminium
• Compatible with 9/10/11-speed chains
• Can be used with 13 - 17T sprockets
• Guide pulley (top pulley): 11 teeth
• Tension pulley (bottom pulley): 11 teeth
• Weight: approx. 146 g
In the box:
• 1 x Reverse Colab chain tensioner
When cutting the chain, make sure the entire rear travel can be used and doesn’t get blocked by the end stop of the chain tensioner.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: