- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ROSE Pro Truing Set III
Price incl. VAT plus €12.25 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 1812341
The ROSE centring set III consists of:
the ROSE Pro Truing Stand prod. code 2333569, the Minoura truing gauge: prod. code 493265 and the Rixen & Kaul Spokey nipple tensioner: prod. code 493260.
ROSE Pro Truing Stand
You can easily check the radial and lateral run-out of your wheels with the foldable ROSE Pro truing stand, to align them exactly. The robust steel construction accepts wheel sizes from 24"-29" via quick release, although thru-axle hubs can of course also be mounted with an optional adapter. No matter whether with or without tyres.
In the optimised PRO version of the ROSE centring stand, we implemented the requirements for high precision of the tool geometries and practical adjustability of the individually adjustable measuring probes.
The large standing surface offers you enough stability without having to screw the feet to the workstation in your hobby workshop. The clever folding mechanism makes the Pro truing stand by ROSE ideal for mobile use, as it is handy to take along and requires little space for storage. With this solid entry-level model for wheel centring, things will run smoothly again even without a lot of professional technology.
• Mobile truing stand
• Suitable for wheels from 16" - 29" with quick release skewers
• For wheels with thru axle an adapter is necessary
• Shows the radial and lateral runout of the bicycle rims
• Separately adjustable probes with rim protection caps
• Cantilevers lockable on both sides with rotary knob
• Rotatable height sensor for wheels with and without tyres
• Locking hinge for the holder arm
• Foldable to save space
• Non-slip plastic feet
• Axle mounting Ø: approx. 9 mm
• Dimensions: approx. 37 x 22 cm (platform)
• Material: steel, lacquered / galvanised
• Weight: approx. 2100 g
Minoura Truing Gauge
When it comes to the centricity of a wheel, there is no getting around this tool. The wide contact surface makes it particularly easy to handle. Suitable for 26” to 29” rims.
Rixen & Kaul Spokey Nipple Tensioner
• Practical, handy, lightweight
• With steel insert for long durability
• Size: 3.25 mm
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset: