- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The robust ROSE Pro X-Grip 1 pedal is designed for ATB and Touring. The compact shape of the reliable pedal body perfectly adapts to the overall look of your bike. Besides, the slim design has a positive effect on the weight without skimping on grip.
An anti-slip axle support and wide connecting bars on the pedal platform perfectly transfer your power to the road for fast acceleration. The pedals feature teeth all around for high grip, without pinching through your soles. Thus, you can even pedal comfortably in bad weather.
• All-round pedal
• Perfect for touring and ATB
• Small teeth for good grip
• Smooth-running sealed polymer sleeve bearings
• Reflectors on both sides, pinned, removable
• Installation with 15 mm open-end or 6 mm hex wrench
• Material: die cast aluminium
• Spindle: 7 mm boron steel
• Dimensions: approx. 90 x 117 x 23 mm
• Weight: approx. 410 g (pair)
• In the box: 1 pair of pedals
• Category: 2 (please click the black button for more information)