- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ROSE Sport Comfort P1 is a saddle with a sporty, flat profile and a wide range of use from MTB
through to urban or road cycling. The classic design with a flat, straight-line seat surface is suitable
for a wide range of rider types and riding styles. As opposed to thoroughbred racing saddles, the P1
comes with a soft padding at the sit bones. This generates more comfort and suits riders with
sensitive sit bones especially well. What’s more, an open relief channel provides more space in the
sensitive genital area.
The robust saddle cover stands out for its noble, matt black look as well as for its non-slip surface
structure. Moreover, strong flanks guarantee sufficient control over your bike in bends. In this way,
you can fully rely on the P1, whether you are in or out of the saddle.
• Saddle for cycle sport and leisure
• Intended use: MTB, Gravel, Urban, Road
• Riding posture: slightly bent, sportive
• Comfort padding at the sit bones
• Straight saddle line
• Even seat surface
• Open relief channel
• Strongly sloping saddle nose and flanks
• Non-slip, supple saddle cover
• saddle rail: chrome-molybdenum steel
• Padding: Memory Foam
• Dimensions: approx. 275 x 145 mm
• Weight: approx. 321 g
In the box:
• 1 x ROSE Sport Comfort P1 saddle
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: