- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The pressure-distributing gel padding of the Selle SMP Hybrid GEL road and MTB saddle is particularly comfortable. The slim gel saddle shows its sporty ambitions through the SMP4Bike technology with lowered saddle nose, relief channel and optimised seat area with ergonomic rear.
The stable saddle shell made from carbon reinforced Nylon 12 imitates the Professional line and promises to resist permanent stress, reduce vibrations and, what’s more, also the weight of the ergonomic seat. The construction is held by flat stainless steel rails, which are relatively lightweight and extremely stable.
To increase comfort and durability, padding and cover are attached from one piece without using glue or clamps. The SMP Hybrid is therefore the ideal choice for a comfortable entry to the sporty world of cycling, which focuses rather on comfortable seating than on a particularly lightweight construction.
· Saddle with extra soft padding for road bikes, gravel bikes and MTB
· Belongs to the comfort-oriented SMP4Bike Tourism line
· With Full Cut relief channel
· Lowered saddle nose
· Ergonomic seat area
· Flat rear profile reduces pressure on the coccyx
· Self-moulding gel padding in the seat area
· Pressure reducing by up to 30%
· SVT synthetic leather cover, vacuum sealed (SMP Vacuum Tech)
· Padding: soft polyurethane + gel
· Saddle shell: Nylon 12, reinforced with carbon fibre
· Saddle rails: stainless steel AISI 304, vibration-reducing
· Long saddle rail for maximum adjustability
· Stabilising rear bridge with reflector element
· E-bike ready
· Dimensions: approx. 275 x 140 mm
· Weight: approx. 365 g
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: