- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Selle SMP TRK Medium/Man touring saddle
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the TRK Medium/Man, Selle SMP manages to combine sportiness and comfort with extraordinary design. Shape and construction of this touring saddle are ideally adapted to the human anatomy and compensate thus pressure and shocks on neuralgic pain zones, particularly during long rides and on secondary routes.
This is true for male cyclists, as well as for women with a narrow pelvis. The saddle’s sleek design hides a surprisingly comfortable inner padding with gel insert under the triple-coloured saddle cover. A relief channel and the eagle-beak nose increase seating comfort, reduce pressure spots and provide hold during sporty rides.
· Saddle with thick padding for recreational and sporty touring
· Belongs to the comfort-oriented SMP4Bike Tourism line
· For male and female cyclists with narrow pelvis
· With Full Cut relief channel
· Lowered saddle nose
· Ergonomic seat area
· Flat rear profile reduces pressure on the coccyx
· SVT synthetic leather cover, vacuum sealed (SMP Vacuum Tech)
· Padding: soft polyurethane
· Saddle shell: copolymer-polypropylene
· Saddle rails: steel, vibration-reducing
· Long saddle rails for max. adjustability
· Stabilising rear bridge with reflector element
· E-bike ready
· Dimensions: approx. 280 x 160 mm
· Weight: approx. 405 g
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: