- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The SILCA EOLO III CO2 Regulator is a particularly small and high-quality inflator for threaded C02 cartridges.
The complete construction of the elegant inflator is designed for high quality and durability. That’s why, the housing of the CO2 pump is made from stable 6063 aluminium and a steel pressure spring. Moreover, it comes with a pin made from double hardened steel that reliably punctures CO2 cartridges in the right place.
Thanks to the clever pump head construction of the EOLO III, you can easily control the flow of gas – depending on the pressure that is applied to the valve, the gas flows into the tyre fast or slowly, which helps to adjust the desired air pressure more easily. The coloured rubber rings protect your fingers from freezing and remind of the traditional Italian heritage of SILCA.
• High-quality CO2 inflator with easy handling, space-saving design and a low weight
• Completely made of aluminium and steel
• Flow of gas can be regulated with contact pressure
• Compact design helps with tight spaces (e.g. disc wheels)
• Material: 6063 aluminium (housing), steel (pressure spring, puncture pin), urethane (insulating rings)
• Compatible valves: Schrader valve, Presta valve
• Weight: approx. 17 g
In the box:
• 1 SILCA EOLO III CO2 pump
Compatible CO2 cartridges can be found for example with prod. code: 2256664.
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless: