- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Low in stock
Low in stock
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Airstep foot pump by SKS helps you inflate your bike tyre step by step. The compact, foot-operated bike pump can be used in an upright and back-friendly position. The large pressure gauge on top is still easy to read. The steel pressure barrel delivers a power of up to 7 bars, which makes it perfectly suitable to inflate tyres of touring, cross or fitness bikes as well as large-volume MTB tyres up to 29”. Thanks to a MultiValve pump head, the pump is compatible with all valve types (Dunlop, Presta, Schrader). When not in use, you can store the 1.5 m long spiral hose inside the integrated compartment and fold down and lock the foot pedal. The pump’s compact size and wall bracket are a perfect space-saving solution.
• Powerful foot pump for fitness, cross, touring, mountain bikes and e-bikes
• MultiValve pump head (for Schrader, Presta and Dunlop valves)
• Also perfect for large-volume 27,5" and 29" tyres
• Easy-to-read pressure gauge on top with integrated scale
• Foldable aluminium foot pedal (secured with a latch)
• Space-saving spiral hose with a length of approx. 150cm
• Steel barrel for maximum pressure of up to 7 bar/102 PSI
• Integrated compartment to stow away the hose
• Integrated wall bracket for space-saving storage when not in use
• Dimensions: approx. 300 x 150 x 120 mm
• Material: steel, aluminium, plastic
• Weight: approx. 1400 g
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: