- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
When riding fast on your pedelec or e-bike, you risk to get your trousers dirty or caught in the gears. The Chainbow_E chainguard offers reliable protection for chain and clothes and is designed for the 3rd generation of Bosch drivetrain systems. The adjustable SKS Chainbow chain case covers the full-length of the chain. Not just to protect your trousers, but also as effective protection against injuries. The extendable aluminium rail inside the chain case is top cover and rear mount in one. Thus, the chainguard accommodates different e-bike frame shapes and sizes with hub gears.
As the retaining clamp of the chain case is fixed behind the right bottom bracket cup of the crank, you might need a BB tool and/or crank puller.
· Chainguard made of impact-resistant plastic and robust aluminium
· For e-bikes with Bosch drivetrain systems (3rd generation) and hub gears
· Single chainring with max. 38 teeth (158 mm Ø)
· Lightweight and robust
· Length-adjustable aluminium profile for best flexibility
· Permanently installed behind the right bottom bracket cup at the front (special tool required)
· Chainguard opening: 100 mm Ø
· Rear attachment to DirectMount screws or to the seat stay with a clamp
· UV and weather-resistant
· Protected from corrosion
· Matt black surface (perfect in combination with SKS fenders)
· Weight: approx. 209 g
In the box: SKS Chainbow_E chain case with aluminium profile, seat stay clamp, adjustment plate, angle bracket and mounting material.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: