- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Fisio GT Max Men bike saddle by Terry impresses with its back-friendly vibration damper that is similar to dampers used for cars. Compared to the Terry Fisio GT Men saddle, the Fisio GT Max Men seat is 3 cm wider. Its Cellasto HiComfort damping system was developed in cooperation with the BASF chemical concern and offers high shock absorption to make it ideal for longer tours even in difficult terrain. Moreover, the saddle comes with a QuickClick mount for Terry and Topeak saddle bags.
• Back-friendly men's saddle especially suitable for an upright riding position on longer tours
• For a sit bone distance of: approx. 12 – 15 cm
• Wide rear part for increased comfort in an upright riding position
• Slim design of middle and front part to comfortably change your riding position
• 3 Zone comfort principle
• Cellastion damping system to relief the back and absorb shocks
• Comfort Foam padding
• Protection from wind and splashwater in shell
• Rail: Light FeC steel
• Outer material: WeatherMax DuraLux
• QuickClick mount for appropriate Terry and Topeak saddle bags (e.g. Terry Saddle Bag Touring, prod. code 1808047)
• Dimensions: approx. 270 mm (Length) x 184 mm (Width)
• Weight: approx. 535 g
30 days Money Back Trial Offer
If you are not satisfied with the saddle, you can return it within the first 30 days of purchase for a refund.
Exclusions apply to saddles with damage caused by improper use, such as a fall or accident.