- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Fly Exera Gel Men saddle by Terry is a sporty model that is ideal for use on mountain bikes, e-mountain bikes or on long road and gravel tours. The Exera saddle series stands for an athletic cut combined with comfort in the inclined riding position. Integrated Comfort Gel pads, combined with the proven Comfort Foam, provide relief over a large area and reduce pressure on the sit bones.
With the men's version, Terry makes a technologically consistent approach to the different gender-specific contact zones to avoid unpleasant friction and pressure points. While the central saddle opening relieves the sensitive area, the seat surface has been constructed according to the Terry 3-zone principle for better weight distribution for men. The men's saddle has an additional relief channel in the perineal area.
• Multifunctional sports saddle for men
• Ideal for long road, gravel, MTB and E-MTB tours
• Comfort Foam and Comfort Gel padding
• Ergonomically optimised for men
• 3-zone comfort principle distributes the seating pressure
• Wide seat dimensions for more comfort
• Narrow design for the middle and front part
• Effective pressure relief in the perineal and genital area
• Easy-care and weatherproof WeatherMax Dura Silk upper material
• Intended use: Road, Gravel, MTB, E-Bike
• Version: Standard (for sit bone distance of 9 to 12cm)
• Gender: men-specific
• Saddle rail: CroMo (black)
• Outer fabric: WeatherMax Dura Silk
• Padding: Comfort Foam with Comfort Gel
• Weight: approx. 300 g
In the box:
• 1 Terry Fly Exera Gel Men bike saddle
30 days Money Back Trial Offer
If you are not satisfied with the saddle, you can return it within the first 30 days of purchase for a refund.
Exclusions apply to saddles with damage caused by improper use, such as a fall or accident.