- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Topeak Defender M1 MTB mudguard
from 12.95 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The flexible Topeak Defender M1 MTB front fender is fitted to your bike within seconds and represents the perfect match to the Topeak rear fender XC 11 (product code: 1809365). It features a quick-release fastener for installation on the fork (up to 26 mm steerer tube inner Ø) or head tube (up to 35 mm steerer tube inner Ø).
The particularly stiff and lightweight mudguard can be disassembled into two parts for transport. Additional flexible zones protect from dirt and increase durability. As the underside of the Defender M1 is polished, dirt cannot stick to it that easily.
• Lightweight and extremely stiff MTB front fender
• Direct mounting on suspension fork (Ø 19,6 - 26 mm) or head tube (27,7 - 35 mm)
• Compatible with Manitou forks
• Available in 26" or 27,5"/29"
• Width: approx. 85 mm (for tyres with a width of up to 2,6")
• Dimensions: approx. 57 x 11,5 x 8,5 cm
• Material: fibreglass composite
• Weight: approx. 190 g (26"), approx. 208 g (27,5"/29")
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Mount type:
- Direct Mount