- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Environmentally-friendly roadside assistance: The small bicycle bag is made from sustainably produced material. Attached under the saddle with Velcro, it offers space for a spare tube and mounting lever. It also has a small inner pocket, reflective element and flashing light holder.
• Compact saddle bag for spare tube, tools & co.
• ECO FINISH repels spray water
• Partly made from recycled material such as PET RECYCLING bottles
• Sustainable, responsible and climate-neutral production according to VAUDE GREEN SHAPE standard, MYCLIMATE seal and GREEN BUTTON promise
• Practical inside pocket
• Simple velcro fastening
• Flashing light holder for optional available flashing light
• Tools shown are NOT included in the scope of delivery
• Reflective design elements
- Main material: 100% polyester (recycled), 600 D polyurethane coating
- Lining: 100% polyamide 200 D acrylics coating
• Size S dimensions: approx. 10.5 x 7 x 5.5 cm, volume: approx. 0.3 l, weight: approx. 41 g
• Size M dimensions: approx. 14 x 8.5 x 6.5 cm, volume: approx. 0.6 l, weight: approx. 51 g
In the box:
• 1 VAUDE TUBE BAG saddle bag (Please choose size!)
Highlights & Technologies:
VAUDE products with ECO FINISH are water-resistant and yet produced in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFC is a group of chemicals used to make the outer fabric of a product waterproof.
VAUDE's quality seal for products that are produced in a particularly environmentally-friendly way. As there is no worldwide standard for the assessment of organic products, VAUDE has developed their own rating system for environmentally friendly outdoor products with strictest criteria. GREEN SHAPE labelled products are made from sustainable materials and with resource-conserving production methods. The criteria are not only strict but also continuously reviewed and involve the entire product lifecycle, ranging from development through to product care and recycling after use. The aim of this rating system is to minimize the environmental impact.
GRÜNER KNOPF (“GREEN BUTTON”):
The German textile seal GRÜNER KNOPF (“Green Button”) identifies textiles that meet high social and environmental standards. 26 social and ecological criteria are considered for each product. The companies must prove their human rights, social and ecological responsibilities.
This product is climate neutral: The emissions from materials, manufacturing process and shipping were systematically reduced and completely compensated.
Depending on model and size, one recycled VAUDE bag is made of up to 12 PET bottles. The outer fabric of the models is 55% made from PET yarn and inside, 100 per cent of recycled materials are used. PET recycling helps reduce environmental pollution by 50% compared to new productions.
The reflective design elements attached as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.