- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
How lightweight can a secure folding lock be that offers good theft protection? With the stable Bordo Lite 6055/85, Abus has developed a compact, yet solid bicycle lock that can even be taken along in your trousers or jersey pocket. Despite the generous total length of the foldable steel bars, which allow you to easily secure your bike to a lamp post. Compared to the identically named lightweight lock of the 6050 version, the weight was reduced by more than 20%, while still guaranteeing the same safety features. Light steel bars with special riveting withstand attempts of forced opening, just as the lock body that is protected against manipulation.
Steel bars and lock body are both coated with resistant soft touch plastic to protect the paintwork of your bike from damages. The convenient Bordo Lite Mini can be folded down to a minimum size and placed into the included holder or the bottle cage mount of your bike to be ready at hand on your tours. It can be used on unfavourable frame geometries as well, thanks to the fact that it can be taken out from the front.
· Solid, lightweight folding lock with holder
· Practical pocket size
· Good protection with medium safety
· Abus safety level 7 out of 15
· 6 foldable steel bars
· Total length: approx. 85 cm
· 5,0 mm thick steel bars with light steel core
· Joint connection with special riveting
· Plastic coating to protect the paintwork
· Lock works with a key
· High-quality automatic locking cylinder
· Manipulation protection, e.g. from picking
· Low space requirement
· Weight: approx. 500 g
· With two keys
· Incl. plastic holder SH 6055 (item no. 2265181)
- Key operated:
- Code operated:
- Security level: low:
- Security level: medium:
- Security level: high:
- Smartphone operated:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: